PROVISION OF CERTIFIED WSH PERSONNEL & SAFETY PRODUCTS
The main areas of safety services that we specialize in are:
- Personnel Service
- WSH Equipment & Product Service
Our Personnel Service allows companies to tap into the experience of our qualified and accredited Workplace Safety & Health professionals by engaging personnel of demonstrated ability, such as
- WSH Officers / Managers (Full-time & Part-time)
- WSH Coordinators
- WSH Auditors
- Fire Safety Managers
- Environmental Control Officers
- Noise Monitoring & Control Officers
- Hot Work Assessors
- Industrial Nurses
- First Aiders
- Lifting Supervisor including riggers cum signalman
- Scaffold Supervisor and scaffold erectors
WSH Equipment & Product Service
We also provide the following Safety Products :
Advantages of Hiring Us
Effective Health & Safety management can reduce operating costs, improve productivity, protect statutory prosecution, reduce insurance premiums,reduce fines or claims for compensation and enhance a company’s reputation.We are a one-stop solution for your health, safety and environment services.We provide an efficient, cost-effective services to meet your business needs.
- When you engage WSH personnel from us for your project, our support team of WSH consultants, advisors have more expertise and capability to solve all WSH matters then a direct WSH Officer or ECO hired by your company.
- The knowledge and expertise of our consultants generate rapid, effective and successful solutions. Fees quoted are extremely competitive and there are no hidden charges.
- You will be able to get on with your own job and forget the worry of trying to interpret the latest WSH rules and regulations.
- All clients have access to our 24 hour emergency hotline at no additional charge.
- We provide on-site part or full-timeexperienced WSH personnel to manage WSH at your job-site.
Some of on-site capabilities include:
- Site/Factory registration and statutory requirement updates,
- Pre-planning including formulation and implementation of an effective WSH requirements
- Site WSH inspections / audits/ meeting with improvement action plans
- Coordinate all health, safety environmental activities on the job-site
- Provide WSH training, talks and WSH enhancement education
- Provide incident and loss prevention programs
- Photograph site WSH conditions and progress with reports as per request.
- Our experienced personnel / consultants have many years of experience in various industry WSH field including extensive involvement in several international and local companies.
Remember our services benefit our clients in the following ways
- Reduced costs of statutory benefits, fringe and overhead for full-time personnel
- Reduce Workers Compensation costs
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reduce costly injury related lawsuits
- Reliable and knowledgeable WSH personnel